- Treatments – Recommended 1 or 2
- £25 +VAT – Additional rooms in same building
- Life Cycle – Egg – larva – pupa – adult
- Life Span – 2 months to 1 year
- Pest Factor – They will happily feed on humans in the absence of their preferred host. The irritating nature of the bite can cause acute itching resulting in serious infection to the affected area
The female cat flea will lay up to 1000 eggs which will hatch around 7 days later feeding on animal protein debris and the blood rich excreta of the adult. After 3 to 4 weeks and 2 to3 skin moults they will spin a silken cocoon. The adult flea may not emerge unless stimulated by the vibrations of a passing host, including humans, resulting in mass attacks to the legs and ankles.
For more information
Telephone: 01223 570250
Mobile: 07899 927861
Download COSHH form
Fill out the form and email it back to us. Download PDF (50kB)
Email us, we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.